Thursday 8 November 2012

Off the peg

I haven't worn peg trousers for years but I've seen photos in the magazines of people rocking the peg-leg look so I thought I'd give it a go. As per bloomin usual I was dull, dull, dull with colour and having looked at these pics I think I'm definitely going to try more adventurous styling, so there'll be another outfit with these River Island pegs (ruthlessly plundered from my daughter's wardrobe, well the clothes sharing has to go both ways right?) and more colour soon (no really, there will be I promise).
At one point I also experimented with a baker boy cap too-but I couldn't help feeling like I should constantly break into a rousing chorus of 'Consider Yourself' so that got edited back into the bottom of the cupboard. Maybe next time?





I got the inspiration and
 pics from http://fashionpearlsofwisdom.co.uk 

Trouser: River Island
Jumper: Uniqlo
Necklace: Local boutique
Boots:LK Bennett
Scarf: Ark, similar available this year in Miss Selfridge.

2 comments:

  1. Love this look - peg legs rock on you. I prefer the last look to the one with the necklace - more chic and more current. It's a look I can see myself wearing. Good call on this one - if I were you, don't give back the trousers - she's your daughter, she'd do it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I prefer the last look too...my daughter said she preferred the necklace but maybe she's sabotaging me to stop any more wardrobe plundering!

    ReplyDelete