Sunday 25 November 2012

Going gothic

After my colour explosion, I rebelled with full black on black last night (ahhhh, the relief). I was dropping DD at the cinema to see Twilight then off for a bite to eat with DH and maybe the vampire vibe overtook me. If Michael Sheen needs someone to bolster his pack of Volturi...I'm definitely his girl!
Apart from my Gok black skinnies (are these becoming my new uniform, I wonder?) everything was very old and much loved but similar items are everywhere in the shops this season (Shop the Gothic style at ASOS).

Maybe, like vampires the Victorian goth look never really dies!

Cami: Zara
Shirt: Ronit Zilka (old)
Jeans: Gok at Sainsburys
Boots:YSL

Black velvet coat: Vivienne Westwood (old, sale purchase)




1 comment:

  1. I like your Goth look - sometimes, you can't beat the full black effect. I think I'm really cool and then Ben (6 year old style guru) says why are you dressed like that? Nothing more, nothing less. If he knew more about vampires and goths, he would embellish the statement but he stops at "why are you wearing that?" and it's enough to make you pause for thought. I have to say, it's a very chic Goth look - you wouldn't look out of place in Twilight but in a good way. I like. Can we have closeups of the YSL boots next time?

    ReplyDelete