Monday 12 November 2012

I wish my bum looked 40

Another day, another blog to nick ideas off gain inspiration from. I saw Kat from doesmybumlook40 all wrapped up in a gorgeous tartan scarf, which I felt sure cost several limbs. But, oh no, it's a little cheapie marvel from H&M. So I duly trotted into Leeds and like a true disciple handed over my pennies (fortunately, not very many of them were required).

I'm not going to lie, I would have walked straight past it and not even paused if it had a Louis Vuitton, now reduced to £9.99 label on it. It just looked a bit like the picnic blanket I got free at M&S a couple of years ago (with any five deli items.) On, however, I just love the colours and it is so snuggly, it has even overcome the cold, wet Yorkshire Monday weather (well, nearly).

With a very old trench, which I'm rediscovering because it is a) oxblood and b) leather so ticking off two of this season's big things, I was ready to meet a potential lurrrrver for our black lab. Do I look like I'd make a good grandma for puppies?

Scarf: H&M
Jumper:Uniqlo
Boots:Moda in Pelle
Jeans:Gok at Sainsburys
Coat: Made by a company called 'it'  many, many years ago

After a quick scarf re-tie. I will get the hang of this one day.
The dog seemed to love me-but that could be the eau-de-female-labrador-in-heat I was sporting and not my lovely new scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment