Tuesday 20 November 2012

A little leopard

So, animal print is apparently another of the season's BIG things. I'm not going to lie, I do have a weakness for a bit of leopard- but is it possible to wear it over forty without looking like Bet Lynch, or worse a presenter off Loose Women?

I was shopping with DD and pulled out these leopard lovelies from Whistles  and Warehouse which have beautifully soft and subtle tones.




I was about to try one, when my ruthlessly honest 15 year old daughter said that they were definitely not for me and (shudder) that they reminded her of the sort of things desperate mums at school wore to try and look younger than they really were. 

Ouch. 

So, I'm restricting my animal print to scarves and this cream shirt from Urban Outfitters. Nothing else.
..although a bag would be fab. Just let me quickly start googling again!



Shirt: Urban outfitters
Black boucle coatigan: Monsoon (old but available on Ebay)
Pearl bracelets: Claire's Accessories
Black jeans: Gok at Sainsburys
Boots: Moda in Pelle

No comments:

Post a Comment